Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Creative adventure of the day

My first creative adventure today is to create a blog. I will use this blog to rave about my creative pursuits and to complain during times of inertia. In mundane life, I am currently trying to hire a painter for my house and as always working for the weekend. Currently, I am creating a haunted dollhouse for my Living Dead Doll minis. It is my first ever dollhouse, or model of any kind. I'm finding that sticking to the construction steps in the kit and waiting for the paint to dry on each tiny piece somewhat daunting. It is helping me exercise patience as I go through the process of paint, wait, turn over, paint, wait, place and glue, wait.

1 comment:

  1. A very big Welcome to the Blogosphere Margo. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your Haunted Dolls House..

    ReplyDelete